Monday 25 November 2013

Stop The Insanity! Straighten Your Credit Out!


The purpose of the workshop is to help empower people toward making improvements to their personal or business credit standing and strategy.

 

Keynote Speaker:  Charles Underwood will address the following concerns:

 

·         Does rapid rescore really work?

 

·         How long will it take to repair my credit?

 

·         How can I get items deleted from my credit report?

 

·         How many credit cards should I have?

 

·         Can I do my own credit repair?

 

 

Participants will learn about:

 

·         Repairing their own credit

 

·         How long it may take to repair credit

 

·         Getting items deleted from your credit report

 

·         Credit Card Strategy

 

Event Date:

Mon Dec 9, 2013

Event Start Time:

6:00 PM

Event End Time:

8:00 PM

Location:

Wayne County Community College Eastern Campus

Cooper Room 5901 Conner St Detroit, MI, 48213

Primary Phone:

Mark Maupin 248-939-6232

Primary Email:

Maupin.mark@gmail.com


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Real-Estate-Investor/634296533288510



No comments:

Post a Comment