Sunday 10 November 2013

Brand Your Future through Social Media

4-6pm:  Early Bird Workshop with Mark Maupin 

 

Come to Internet Coaching Panel of Experts to answer questions like:   

 

  • How to get started advertising on the internet?
  • Where do I list my business to get found on the internet?
  • What are some quick ways to make money on the internet?
  • How do I create videos fast?
  • What directory sites should I list my business on?
  • Where should I hire someone to list my business in directory sites?
  • What is affiliate marketing?
  • What do I need to know when I hire someone to build my website? 

Also learn: 

 

  • Benefits of joining to the internet club
  • Promoting my business for free
  • Free phone on the internet

 

  
The Internet Guru has the answers!!!!!!! 
 

6 – 8:30: 

The learning points will include:   

  • How to use social media to foster career and business success
  • Control Your Story  - Professional is Personal
  • Tips for Avoiding Social Media Professional Blunders and Pitfalls
  • Where Are You In Cyber Space? 
    • Are you too conservative for your own good?
    • Are you overusing Social Media tools and creating chaos in your personal and Professional Life?   

 

Event Date:

Thursday, 14th November 2013

Event Start Time:

4:00 PM

Event End Time:

8:30 PM

Location:

Wayne County Community College District Eastern Campus, Corporate College at Eastern Campus Cooper Conference Center 5901 Connor Street, Detroit, 48213


Upcoming Events: http://www.MegaEveningEvent.com  or http://www.meetup.com/MegaEveningEvent-com  

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-creator-of-OBO/287021960503 What is OBO vs SEO?





No comments:

Post a Comment