Sunday 29 September 2013

SEO Workshop for Michigan Internet Marketing


 

4-6pm:  Early Bird Session with Mark Maupin

 

An Internet Coaching Panel of Experts to answer questions like: 

 

  • What's the best way to get started advertising on the internet?
  • Where do I list my business to get found on the internet?
  • What are some quick ways to make money on the internet?
  • How do I create videos fast?
  • What directory sites should I list my business on?
  • Where should I hire someone to list my business in directory sites?
  • What is affiliate marketing?
  • What do I need to know when I hire someone to build my website?

Also learn:

 

  • Benefits of joining to the internet club
  • Promoting my business for free
  • Free phone on the internet


The Internet Guru has the answers!!!!!!!

 

6 – 8:30: How to Build Business Relationships

 

Come learn and get you questions answered like:

 

  • How do I find new business on the internet?
  • How do I build those relationships?
  • How do I find the Art of building business relationships?

 

Event Date:

Thursday, October 10th, 2013

Event Start Time:

4:00 PM

Event End Time:

8:30 PM

Location:

Wayne County Community College District Eastern Campus, Corporate College at Eastern Campus Cooper Conference Center 5901 Connor Street, Detroit, 48213

 

No comments:

Post a Comment