Saturday 26 January 2013

My son broke his back and leg in 25 foot fall his laborer is in need of work

  

My son recently was injured  while rebuilding a chimney.  After a stay in the hospital for a few weeks he is now living with me  ( my house is more handicap accessible ) he is healing well from his surgery's and all your positive  thoughts and prayers are appreciated  during this stressful time.  My son asked me if I would send out this email for him so I have posted it below


Honest dependable labor available 205-873-1315

 

My name is Mark Allen Maupin, and I recently broke my back and shattered all the bones in my right leg below the knee. I own a small masonry company. I have had James help me on various jobs as needed for the last 3 years. He has never shown up late, and is one of the hardest working men I have ever met in my entire life. James has a lot of experience setting scaffold and laboring for masons. He has exp. Painting and doing some maintenance work.  He is exceptional at any kind of yard work or snow shoveling. Most of our work consisted of chimney rebuilds and repairs. I know that no matter what position you need a dependable laborer for, James is your man. He has a truck and is dependable. I know he would appreciate any work in which you can give him. James is one of the best men and most honest individuals I have ever worked with. I hope someone can give him a position where he can generate some dollars because I will be unable to work him currently. James phone Number is 205-873—1315



Mark Allen Maupin





No comments:

Post a Comment